Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Administrative Assistant
The following positionis open in New York , United States .What makes this a great opportunity?
Belong to an international company and make part of a truly international environment, which allows you to learn across a broad variety of ﬁelds and cultures.
The primary objective of this role is to provide administrative, organizational and logistics support for the Global VPs of Digital, Capabilities and Insights. The position requires a person who can prepare and handle sensitive and conﬁdential information with maximum discretion and diplomacy. Candidates must possess considerable initiative, independent judgment, a capability to manage multiple priorities, strong attention to detail. The position also requires a person who has a highly developed customer service orientation and a proven ability to work across a global multi-cultural diverse organization with the ability to eﬀectively interact at all organizational levels including Board of Directors levels. Role Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Prepare correspondence and draft documents, presentations.
- In collaboration with other team members seek to upgrade the department's ﬁling and document management processes and system.
- Adeptly handle schedules, including meetings and conference calls coordination; coordinate and accurately maintain calendars, updating continually to ensure that all meetings, calls and commitments are current.
- Manage all aspects of travel arrangements for the VPs including international travel and visa applications, coordinating closely with the travel department/Concur, as needed and preparing related expense reports.
- Demonstrate teamwork with other administrative professionals inside and outside the Department in addressing issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Help as necessary with the preparation for and coordination of the Beam Suntory Board meetings. Follow through with all details of meetings as requested.
- Adeptly plan and handle all logistics for on/oﬀsite Department meetings as required, including securing transportation, hotel reservations, meeting space (if needed), all food and beverage, AV needs and assist with arranging market visits (if needed).
- Travel to oﬀsite meetings as requested.
- Assist in preparing presentation materials using PowerPoint, where required and under direction of the leadership.
- Perform related duties as assigned which include, but is not limited to, timely and accurate expense reporting processing; budget preparation; preparing purchase requisitions; ordering products and services; and ordering department oﬃce supplies.
- Assist with budgets controls and Purchase Orders
- High school graduate required
- Minimum of 8years of previous administrative assistant experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of executive administrative procedures; strong verbal communications skills; excellent grammar, and other business English and written/composition skills
- Very good written and spoken English language skills.
- Top-notch computer experience including Microsoft Oﬃce Suite and Outlook. Must be ﬂexible when plans change and needs to adapt to those changes.
- Must have great attention to detail; unquestioned capability to maintain conﬁdentiality; a demonstrated ability to eﬀectively interact at all organizational levels, global leaders and Board of Directors; strong communication skills; an intense customer service and people orientation, and a demonstrated team player
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.