As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep America fed and stocked with supplies.ScheduleFull Time Shifts Available
Sunday - Friday (Saturday off, Other two days off TBD)3:30pm - 2:00am + OT4 days per week/ 10 hours shifts
- Pay starts at $17 per hour with frequent raises up to $23.50
- Up to $2,000 bonus in the first year
- Free coffee and frequent employee appreciation days onsite
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Retirement Benefits with an employer match
Replenishes pick location or reserves of all outgoing product. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Replenishes pick locations off of worksheet and system safely.
- Puts away product as reserve closest to the pick items.
- Returns excess product back to overflow locations.
- Cleans empty pick locations before replenishing.
- Maintains and sorts empty pallets in counts of 20.
- Ensures RF transactions are correct.
- Ensures product is rotated in the pick location.
- Inspects forklift and completes inspection sheet.
- Removes the wrap or tape off of product being replenished.
Required Knowledge: Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year warehouse experience required.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.