Promotions and EventsView Full Profile
About The Position
PINATA is a software platform that makes experiential marketing simpler, more cost effective and data rich. Brands and agencies of all sizes rely on PINATA to manage and measure field marketing, trade promotions, events, live sampling, demos, and much more.
About the role
We’re seeking a highly motivated enterprise seller to join our small, yet mighty team as we continue to grow our platform. You'll work closely with our leadership, customer success, client strategy, and product development teams to provide exceptional experiences to our PINATA Partners and clients, helping to drive our business forward.
If you are a self starter, incredibly organized, strategic and a forward thinker looking to make your mark on a growing start up, this is the perfect role for you!
You should have...
- At least 3-5 years of SaaS/MarTech sales experience
- Familiarity with the enterprise software cycle, closing 6-figure deals, carrying a budget, and onboarding clients for 12-month commitments rather than transactional sales
- 7-figure consistent quota attainment/book of business
- Variable industry/vertical experience in MarTech (CPG/Auto/Retail/Beauty/Tech/Gaming)
- A deep rolodex of relationships on the agency and brand sides (verifiable)
- The technological savvy to demo the product through video and pick up on sales signals through this medium
- The ability to actively listen and sell features/benefits
- Expertise in proposal development and pricing strategy
- A clear understanding of field marketing and all its components
- You are a passionate, detail and solution-oriented, natural salesperson
- Significant experience with Mac, iOS, Android, Google Drive, Docusign and Windows fluency.
- You can hit the ground running & take ownership from day one
- Strong initiative and creative problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent phone and email etiquette
- Resilience and the ability to handle adversity
- Organized, detail-oriented, reliable and dependable; Ability to manage multiple tasks with strong follow through
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; adaptability and an open-mind
- A passion & understanding of field marketing preferred and of course, a love for all things food and beverage is a plus!
- A Bachelor’s degree, or higher
You will need to...
- Become an expert on the entire online and offline PINATA experience
- Be based out of our NYC office
- Develop new client accounts by offering excellent closing skills and customer service
- Grow new accounts by diving deeper with clients and becoming their trusted partner
- Utilize effective sales techniques to build out a new business portfolio with a strong focus on Beverage/Alcohol brands
- Maintain data integrity and excellent project management through accurate tracking of your sales pipeline on SalesForce.com
- Establish long lasting relationships with clients that will result in a continuous influx of business
- Understand the client’s long term growth strategy, and act as a strategic advisor in helping the client plan and meet their field level marketing and hiring needs.
- Utilize strong people skills to manage the client relationship in a positive and effective manner
- Hit specific revenue goals tied to the overall growth plan of the company
- Reports To Head of Sales