Company Name: Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd. Global MK Co-pack Director.TAC dedicated NPD resourcesR&D teamPurchasing teamQSEFinance
Location: Windsor, ON
Hiram Walker & Sons Limited , a Pernod Ricard Company, is the place where ambition thrives. As part of a global enterprise, we are proud to be delivering the market such exciting brands as Wiser's Whisky, Polar Ice Vodka, Malibu Rum, and Lamb's rum. Let your ambition lead you toward outstanding opportunities with progressive rewards. For insight on our heritage please click
- Ongoing management of co-packer activities in Americas with primary focus on RTD production.
- Support co-packing activities with MK brands as required (QSE, audits, oversee production planning for RTD's with Pernod Ricard Brands, performance reporting, customer service, etc.).
- Effective industrialization of packaging projects for RTD's Malibu, Kahlua, Absolut brands and other PR brands as required, Americas and Global.
- Responsible for and ensuring the creation and maintenance of accurate and functional packaging specifications in collaboration with suppliers, co-packer and procurement to achieve optimum operational efficiency.
- Follow-up supply chain implementation, interact with NPD organization with NPD activity for new launches.
- Plan resources in collaboration with stakeholders including:
- Secure performance with co-packers from cost and quality point of view.
Third-party co-packer management, specifically;
Co-packer selectionNegotiations, guided by MK Co-Pack Director and Sr. Co Pack Manager AmericasCo-packer management (quality and manufacturing)
- Ensure all specification approvals are achieved and system databases updated in time to meet project deadlines at co-packers.
- Identify and document milestones for assigned projects. Provide clear and concise direction for actions for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in regular meetings with Marketing & Operations to review project milestones, identify risks & opportunities, and agree next required actions.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation regarding produced brands is available for co-packers:
Control all technical specifications/Product Manual for RTD's related packaging- & wet-goods components used in co-packing operationsEnsure all specifications meet regulatory agency requirementsEnsure proper BOM information is set up at co-packers
- Support M&K Business Support Manager by participating in key-market SC-meetings.
- Provide internal and external customers with packaging specifications by maintaining accurate records for new and modified brand components.
- Propose modifications to existing packaging to improve production efficiency, reduce scrap, improve logistics or reduce cost.
- Liaise with purchasing teams to ensure required information and approvals are in place for PO's to be issued. (Packaging for line trials, sales samples and product launch).
- Delegation from NPD Director when required by attending supplier press approvals, packaging trials, 1st production runs validate artwork, specifications, and full package compliance ensuring supplier capability meets the operational expectation.
Required: University Degree in Business with Production/Packaging experiencePreferred: University Degree in EngineeringFormal credentials in Continuous Improvement an asset
Proficient in MS suite (Word, Excel, Project etc.)Experience in FMCG market sector (fast moving consumer goods)Specification database at co-packersGood communicatorHigh attention to detailStrong Brand knowledge an advantageMinimum 5 years production and or packaging experience required, in a fast-moving goods environmentExperience of metal containers (cans) an advantageMinimum 3-5 years in Project Management20-40%-time allocation to travel
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process or wish to view our accommodation policies, please contact the Human Resources Department at Accessibilty.Canada@pernod-ricard.com
Thank you for your interest in Pernod Ricard and its subsidiaries, CorbySpirit and Wine Limitedand Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd. All resumes submitted will be reviewed byourrecruitment team and kept on file for six months in consideration for this and future opportunities. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please do not contact provincial offices directly as all recruitment is coordinated through the Corporate Office in Toronto.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date :
Target End Date :