About The Position
160 Over 90 is actively seeking a Market Manager to support a 15-week sampling program in Boston. The Market Manager will oversee execution of weekly on premise and off premise sampling events in key accounts.
160 Over 90 is actively seeking a Market Manager (Full Time Contract Position – 40hrs / week) to support a 15-week sampling program in Boston. The Market Manager will oversee execution of weekly on premise and off premise sampling events in key accounts, as well local community areas including beaches for a well-known local brewery.
Candidates must be highly motivated and results oriented. A successful candidate also has an:
· Ability to combine experience and insight to determine how to best meet program needs
· Ability to identify problems and provide solutions for the same
· Ability to set and communicate clear, aligned goals and monitor team progress
The Market Manager will be responsible for building their team of Brand Ambassadors to execute these activations – working closely with local wholesaler team to schedule appropriate accounts in order to meet execution goals to assist in sales growth for a variety of Cisco Brewery brands.
· Must reside in Boston area
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related industry
· 1-3 years of experience managing Brand Ambassador teams
· Proven success in the execution and evaluation of sampling programs
· Experience with recruiting, interviewing, and training Brand Ambassadors
· Experience in creating weekly schedules with specific parameters for execution
· Experience with approving team events, recaps, and payroll systems
· Experience in the alcohol or beverage industry preferred
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs
· Excellent driving record
· Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
· Responsible for transporting the branded tour vehicle to and from all event locations. Locations can range anywhere from Fairfield, CT to Concord, NH.
· In market event execution Thursday – Sunday weekly.
· Opportunity for overnight travel in the NE Region may be needed.
· Manages all aspects of Brand Ambassador team including recruitment, training, weekly event execution, and reporting
· Manages promotional assets, collateral materials, and transportation from event to event
· Provides direction to Brand Ambassadors while continuously evaluating performance
· Responsible for creating Brand Ambassador schedule while adhering to program goals
· Maintains a working partnership with local brewery team (client) and key accounts
· Performs pre-calls and checklists in preparation for sampling events
· Ensures Brand Ambassadors are properly equipped with merchandise and materials needed to execute sampling events
· Monitors event execution while ensuring all key brand KPIs are achieved
· Knowledge of local alcohol beverage laws
· Submits program deliverables accurately and on time each week. Including, but not limited to, expense reports, event recaps, and programming summaries.
· Observe, evaluate, and identify issues while developing solutions
· Ensuring branded program vehicle is always maintained, clean, maintenanced if required
· Performs additional duties as assigned
· Must be able to pass a drug screening, background check, and MVR screening
· Competitive salary based on experience
*Candidates MUST submit a resume for consideration*
Job Types: (15) Week Full Time - Market Manager, Contract
Job Type: Full-time