Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, and customers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan.
Vital Proteins is looking for an experienced, data-driven, and customer-obsessed Head of Acquisition Marketing to lead the growth and diversification of our channel mix. We're a company experiencing hyper-Growth, so we are looking for someone with an insatiable entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for our mission to help others live fuller, more vibrant lives, and the ability to nimbly and creatively problem-solve. This is a critical role that will define vision, craft strategy, shape product, and execute on tactics to drive top-of-funnel growth initiatives. This person will manage the Vital Proteins media budget and be responsible for acquiring new customers at "efficient scale," driving organic and paid channels, and optimizing our CAC across a multi-channel, multi-touch customer journey. This role will be heavily cross-functional across Sales, Marketing, Creative, and Site, and will report to the SVP of E-Commerce.
What you will be responsible for:
- Improve CAC by 50% in Year 1!
- Envision and Execute the strategy for all traffic-driving channels, including SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates, as well as identifying, and launching new channels
- Develop and manage a multi-million $ marketing budget
- Define KPIs, and regularly report on user experience, channel and campaign performance, and overall marketing effectiveness (including ROAS, CAC, and LTV)
- Partner hyper-closely with the Brand, Creative, Site, and Merchandising teams to continuously test and improve campaign creative, copy, audience targeting, and landing pages
Who you are:
Vital Proteins is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer
- 7+ years of Marketing experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing multi-million $ paid acquisition campaigns
- 3+ years of management experience, growing and developing a fast paced team
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Deep experience with campaign performance optimization, creative testing, driving CAC/LTV metrics
- Strong Analytics and "quant" background with deep understanding of the technical aspects of paid social, search / content optimization, analytics, technical and content SEO
- Expertise and proven success executing performance campaigns across AMG/AMS, SEM (Adwords / Bing), Paid Social (FB, Insta, Pinterest), Display, Affiliates, and testing into new channels
- E-commerce experience is a must
- You must have the ability to read, write, and understand English