About The Position
Join our Clos Pegase or Girard Winery’s small cellar teams for the 2022 Harvest!
Are you curious about winery work? We are ready to train you.
Do you already have some experience and want to grow? Join us!
Opportunity to work on all aspect of harvest cellar activities from crush pad to barrel work, from early August to late November with possible extension.
Are you an experienced forklift driver? We have an opening right away to support our bottling line team and the position continues right into Harvest.
What can you expect from us?
• Long days of hard work in a well-organized, clean winery with caves.
• Learning from the best in the business, from Safety to Wine work
• Rotations thru many activities.
• A respectful, professional and environmentally conscious culture.
• Forklift driving training for everyone.
• Competitive pay rates.
• Working alongside people from all around the country and even the world.
• A Harvest completion Bonus!
What do we expect from you?
• An open and inquisitive mind.
• Focus and flexibility.
• Hard work.
• Positive attitude.
• Basic English speaking and reading skills.
• Forklift driving skills would be a plus.
Vintage Wine Estates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.