Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today!
- Monday - Friday 3pm Start Time
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Vacation
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
- Full-time employment opportunity.
- Checks with supervisors or leads at the beginning of the shift to discuss any issues or changes in the daily procedure.
- Verifies quantities of product received against the packing slip/purchase order.
- Checks and reports any damage found due to refrigeration, travel or handling by inbound freight company.
- Sorts or breakdowns all incoming product. (Eastern Region only)
- Builds steady and secure pallets to be put into back stock reserves.
- Ensures that all labeling of product and pallets are accurate for put-away in proper pick slot or back stock location
- Keeps area clean and debris out of work area; ensures a safe working environment.
- Operates and inspects all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Wears personal protective equipment as required.
- Floats between Grumbacher and Manchester location as directed
- Receiver functions are completed in accordance with Company standards and procedures including quality standards and safety regulations.
- Effective communication and coordination exist with Company personnel and with management.
- High School Diploma / GED Certification
- Understanding of Safety guidelines
- Strong knowledge of applicable Bakco functions and RF systems
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.