Laid off or losing hours because of the Coronavirus? UNFI has high paying jobs and consistent, fulfilling work available NOW and AFTER the COVID-19 Pandemic!
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
- 8am Start Time
- $18.00 Base pay
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Vacation
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
- Full-time employment opportunity.
verifies and receives correct product using RF gun while maintaining an engineered work expectancy. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Accounts for all pallet labels for each order.
- Checks all items to ensure correct description and quantity.
- Processes receiving paperwork.
- Coordinates the correct sequence or order, checking shortages and counting overflows with the dock supervisor.
- Ensures that all order selectors and forklift operators exchange merchandise sent in error.
- Must be 18 years of age due to equipment operation.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and be able to become licensed.
- Must be able to read, write and make simple math calculations.
- Must be able to lift and transport items weighing up to approximately 90 pounds constantly throughout the shift.
- Must have the ability to learn computerized check-in systems (OMNI, RFICS & ETC.) and operate computerized checking hardware (Telxon).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.