The purpose of this position is to increase business performance related to purchasing by leveraging highly complex analysis. Responsibilities will include data collection from a variety of sources, generating scheduled and ad hoc reporting and participation in highly focused project teams such as a forecasting, replenishment and procurement operations. Objectives will include establishing project & process metrics, work flow efficiency auditing and delivering timely and accurate reporting aimed at assisting with department direction.Job Responsibilities:
- Support management functions in performing analysis aimed at improving Purchasing Processes and KPI's.
- Collect and maintain data & reporting surrounding purchasing procedures.
- Measure department efficiencies and suggest, develop and execute process changes including change management.
- Validate forecast accuracy, vendor lead time and quantify/measure seasonal demand shifts.
- Works collaboratively across departments to assess, develop and implement change.
- Promotes goodwill and a positive image of the department.
- Performs other job duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Operations, Supply Chain, Mathematics or other related field
- 1+ year previous forecasting, replenishment buying, supply chain operations
- Lean Six Sigma certification or Project Management certification preferred
- System Implementation Preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to organize, coordinate, and direct projects
- Solid oral and written communication abilities
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Proven ability to lead project teams to address opportunities for improvement
- Highly motivated, innovative and able to work independently and on teams
- Ability to successfully navigate in a complex business environment
- Must possess strong analytical skills and sound business judgment
- Must thrive in fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage to tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work independently
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Additional Locations: United States of America, Minnesota, Eden Prairie; United States of America, Colorado, Aurora; United States of America, Rhode Island, Providence; United States of America, Virginia, Mechanicsville
- Schedule: Full-time