A part time Stock Associate's main objective is to support the Sales Staff by providing merchandising support in addition to product and display assistance. This position will be around 10 hours total, 2 days a week. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide high quality service to the assigned sales territory as required to meet specific store needs and expectations, including routine display/shelf presentation.
- Effectively control all credits by merchandising, stocking, and rotating our products in a neat and organized fashion that meets customer and company expectations.
- Locate and pack out product according to store lay out.
- Accurately stock product according to plan-o-gram.
- Rotate items with date codes.
- Clean & dust product and shelves.
- Ensure back stock is worked on a weekly basis.
- Clean, dust and straighten floor displays.
- High School Diploma.
- Proven communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to self-check own work.
- Enthusiastic attitude, cooperative team player, adaptable to new or changing circumstances, professional demeanor, sensitive to customer needs, self-motivated, creative and innovative.
- Working under pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under fast paced, stressful situations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.