To complete a variety of specialized duties that support functional operations in UNFI International. Works with International team and customers to assist with order processing, communication with vendors, customers, warehouse team, and freight forwarders. Provides recurring reports and develops ad hoc reports needed to monitor company and customer businesses. Analyzes data, prepares and presents results in order to identify and/or resolve business problems as well as drive business actions in often-critical areas.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for effectively supporting international sales teams and customers through direct customer support by growing relationships with smaller accounts in specific markets.
- Maintain customer service levels by timely order processing, invoicing and document reviews.
- Assists with export documentation and obtains necessary certificates and filings.
- Prepares order estimates with dating and follows through with all requested changes.
- Works closely on routing and freight forwarders to ensure smooth delivery of all international orders.
- Responds to requests from Category Director, Division Manager or Vendors and makes sales calls on potential new or current items with potential sales in specific area.
- Advise the department management of any delays, problems and/or questioned any irregularities discovered within assigned transactions.
- Assist with customer claim processing and disposition.
- Evaluates data using Access, Excel and other tools to identify root causes and possible solutions to company and customer business issues and to support business project and change needs; sources and manipulates data from company and customer.
- Sorts, files and maintains invoices, receipts, or other special department documentations
- Provide support to managers and team, assisting in daily office needs
- Responds to inquiries in area of responsibility
- Collects data/information for department use in special projects or reports
- Updates information and reports typically on the computer
- Checks information for accuracy
- Prepares and balances data
- Answers department phones as needed and routes to appropriate area.
- Perform other relevant job duties as required.
- Bachelor's or Associate degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years related experience and/or training
- Ability to analyze customer department and determine sales opportunities
- Ability to prioritize to meet objectives
- Motivated and self-starter
- Good oral, written and technical communication skills
- Good customer relations and diplomacy
- Good negotiation, organization and planning skills
- Professionalism, excellent presentation skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.