Tri-Valley Beverage - distributor of some of the finest beverages in the world and a member of the Sheehan Family Companies - is currently looking to fill a Warehouse Night Shift Order Picker position. We are looking for an energetic individual who has a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. Our Warehouse Night Shift Order Picker
is an important role at our company and is responsible for ensuring that trucks are unloaded and accurately and efficiently loaded for delivery in the morning.Schedule
: Sunday - Thursday, 5:30 PM until work is completeResponsibilities
- Verify unloading report against delivery truck
- Unload delivery trucks
- Put away full and empty beer from trucks to appropriate place
- Sweep out and prepare delivery trailers before reloading
- Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
- Load and unload trucks using ride on pallet jack and forklift
- Assist in counting inventory as directed
- Repack damaged products as directed
- Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
- Repetitive manual handling of half barrels, quarter barrels and cases of beer
- Learn voice pick system and work independently and efficiently
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older (required)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (required)
- Daily, punctual attendance (required)
- Prior warehouse experience (preferred)
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Ability to meet physical demands of job
- Successfully pass our physical, drug screen and background check requirements
- Must have strong attention to detail and work efficiently
- Superior organizational skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the job (accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law).
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Electric and hydraulic pallet jack.
CRITICAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Case of 24 cans 15 3/4 " X 10 1/2 " X 5" 10 - 30 lb.
- Case of 24 bottles 16 1/2 " X 10 1/2 " X 10" 25 - 48 lb.
- Quarter Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 14" long 87 lb.
- Half Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 23" long 185 lb.
- Walking and climbing steps and stairs.
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying cases from floor to overhead on a frequent basis.
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels from floor to 48" on an occasional basis.
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying half barrels from floor to 36" on an occasional basis.
- Pushing and pulling two wheeled hand truck with cases and/or barrels on level surfaces
- Pushing and pulling pallet jacks with cases and/or barrels on level surfaces.
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, stooping and bending while moving cases and barrels on a frequent basis.
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical.