Seaboard Products is a local Anheuser-Busch and Craft beer distributor in Danvers, MA and a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies, a 2013 & 2014 Boston Globe Top Places to Work winner!
We have an excellent career opportunity as a Sales Route - Hybrid to work on both ON and OFF premise accounts for the Western Essex territory.OBJECTIVE:
To ensure the successful sale and distribution of all company products throughout the assigned territory.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of the company
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of all Craft products
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neon's and banners at all accounts
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
- Certified Beer Server preferred
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Live within Seaboard's territory (North Shore)
- Has been a merchandiser or Sale Trainee for at least 12 months.
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company. Benefits
We offer excellent pay and benefits.
- Health Benefits - $0 in-network deductible!
- Excellent retirement program
- Competitive pay
- 401k & profit sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Seaboard Products is an equal opportunity employer.