The objective of the Mechanic is to ensure that all vehicles and warehouse equipment are maintained in proper working order.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Repair trucks, forklifts, cars, and other company machinery as required
- Provide for the general maintenance requirements of the plant as necessary
- Inspect all vehicles to ensure that the vehicles meet state safety requirements
- Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles to minimize vehicle down time
- Maintain mechanical certifications as required
- Electric and hydraulic tools
- Light truck and/or automobile
- Minimum 5 year mechanical experience
- Prepare written repair orders daily
- Some computer skills
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the job (accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law).
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.