Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The CMMS / Reliability Manager is responsible for the coordination of the CMMS rollout, storeroom, and maintenance planning people and processes across the network. This includes the creation of standards and processes such as: planning, budget control and attainment, stock room control, CMMS utilization, decreasing equipment MTTR and increasing MTBF.
- Support the overall facility safety program through excellence in project management, maintenance planning and problem identification. Ensure the proper design of processes and CMMS structure to support the identification and execution of safety issues and work orders. Ensure safety is engineered into every project, projects are carefully supervised in conjunction with Bottling Maintenance Supervisors and issues identified are addressed ASAP via maintenance work order system. Review Safety work orders and ensure appropriate priority for their work assignment and completion.
- Support the creation and development of CMMS standards and structure across the network. Guide the development of detailed PMs for all equipment across the network Bottling/Plant operations and track completion compliance. Ensure the creation of max and min stock levels for parts by equipment type to ensure availability and economy. Work to create network wide standards on min/max best practices as well as general storeroom setup. Provide guidance and support for all storerooms across the network.
- Achieve highest efficiency, meet all network goals and KPI's, and ensure 95% uptime through CMMS. Assist plant leadership with key identified operational issues improving customer service, quality, safety, and cost controls. Successfully complete key assignments provided by the Network Reliability Director to improve efficiencies. Lead efforts to ensure timelines are met & obstacles are eliminated prior to proceeding. Provide leadership and direction in identifying creative methods to resolve CMMS issues across the network.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations through CMMS implementation to assist in achieving 95% operational uptime across the network. Successfully support the product to the customer that meets quality standards and is delivered on time and within budget. Ensure all parts are available to maintain uptime. Ensure all downtime is logged and checked for accuracy and develop solutions to reduce downtime based on supervisory input and data. Provide support for the structure of PM program.
- Support the plant network in a manner consistent with the culture of the company. Ensure all employees are treated fairly and with respect. Create a team environment where all employees are encouraged to make a difference in meeting and exceeding customer expectations. Create an environment that supports productive employee relations at all sites
- Manage CMMS implementation and ongoing support across the network. Anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner while identify opportunities for improvement. Develop, train, and implement the purchasing process thru CMMS across the network. Analyze maintenance data to determine trends in parts spend, equipment performance, and labor usage; increase usability of existing data.
- Maintain a smooth working relationship between company and employees. Through personal example and direct management, create an environment that supports self-directed work teams and productive employee relations.
- Creates and develops a personal development plan with direct supervisor to improve a skill/competency leading to improved performance. Remain knowledgeable with new technology, CMMS systems, and downtime tracking systems by attending trade shows, other plants and technical journals.
- Participate in the Crisis Management Project. Become a subject matter expert on Maintenance related items with the CM Plan by understanding potential crises and the appropriate responses.
Lead the development, training, ongoing updates, and support of work instructions processes related to CMMS, MRO inventory, and preventive maintenance program across the network Qualifications/Requirements REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an org
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Comfortable with change in a fast moving environment,
- Requires Experience in manufacturing software (ERP, MRP, MPS, WMS)
- Engineering or related degree
- Requires Budgeting, planning and/or financial analysis experience .