This role partners with internal teams in the management of various key responsibilities directly related to supplier relations and supplier contract commitments. Works closely with suppliers and sales teams to develop programs that drive the business; communicates program progress; and manages inventory to support programs. Responsibilities
• Works with Sales teams to confirm supplier sales goals; communicates supplier goals; and develops tracking on key supplier programs to keep the sales force informed.
• Develops brand plan calendars and incentives to drive Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and communicates progress on KPIs and sales execution.
• Updates/maintains sales forecasts on key brands and suppliers to cover programs, including inputs to ensure proper inventory levels.
• Manages Pre-Sells, Holiday VAP orders, and Allocated Items, as needed, for the assigned portfolio and manages POS orders to support market programs, coordinates new item set up and launches for all sales divisions.
• Coordinates and manages supplier review meetings; provides written meeting recaps; and communicates follow-up steps internally and externally.
• Surveys market with Sales Management and Supplier Partners to monitor execution of programs and identify market opportunities on a regular basis. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred; six or more years related sales management experience, preferably five or more years in a business environment with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
• Ability to travel up to 25% time
• Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle
• Maintain a current state driver's license
• As required by state law, obtain a current alcoholic beverage permit or license
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.