About The Position
Provi is a rapidly growing technology platform connecting restaurants, distributors, and suppliers in the alcohol industry. We are seeking a Senior Director of Retail Sales who can help fuel our growth.
Since 2016, we have been simplifying the beverage ordering process for bars and restaurants all across the country. We’ve worked alongside some of the greatest bar managers, beverage directors, general managers, and other industry professionals to build a platform that alleviates the pain of ordering alcohol. Once and for all.
Today we’re a well-funded, hungry team with an amazing culture. We’re changing a 240 billion dollar industry that is ripe and ready for innovation. Sound like something you’d want to be part of?
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Provi is looking for a Senior Director, Retail Sales to run one of our most valuable departments, our Retail Sales Team. This role is a true Director level position, managing managers who run our Inbound and Outbound Sales Teams. These teams are responsible for one of the most crucial assets in our value proposition: our relationship with tens of thousands of retailers who use Provi to order alcohol as efficiently as possible. These teams are responsible for the outreach to and onboarding of retailers, across the entire country. The leader of this team will be responsible for executing our strategy, developing our people, and scaling this team as we continue to grow.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading a team of 20, including two managers to achieve our goals by onboarding a high volume of high quality retailers across the country, fueling Provi’s growth.
- Investing in our people to evolve our already stellar sales culture into a world-class sales organization, including hiring and onboarding future reps and managers.
- Reporting directly to our SVP of Sales, co-create our Retail strategy and the path to execute it. Share feedback with product, engineering, marketing, and operations to create the most productive ecosystem for growth.
What we are looking for
- An experienced leader who has led management teams, scaled a sales engine, and created a high performing sales culture that invests heavily in it’s reps.
- Proficient in leading a team through coaching, development, and training, while also being able to delegate to empower others to grow.
- Excels at reporting, execution of strategy, and project management
- Loves the Provi business model and is a true champion of our culture
What’s in it for you
- Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
- Room to grow: Provi is growing fast and you should too. Learn and develop with us.
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K. Very generous PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
- Energy at work: We are remote now but when we return, work out of our amazing office in River North with snacks, drinks, happy hours, etc.
- Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
We’re on a rocketship. And we’re only going up! Working at Provi is a chance to take your career to the next level. By joining the company now, you’re getting an opportunity to grow as we grow. And, personal growth opportunities are limitless here. If you can dream it, you’re given the tools you need so you can do it. We wouldn’t be where we are today without our talented team who continually drive our product, company and culture forward.