About The Position
This position is responsible for the development of the Paulaner USA portfolio in national and regional chain accounts covering both the on and off premise segments. Reporting to the National Accounts Director, this position will support both the East and West Sales Leaders with developing National chain opportunities for their assigned territory. It will also work in concert with Paulaner USA Regional Managers to identify and activate key Regional targets. The position will deliver its volume and financial objectives using a variety of tactics including chain store identification and targeting, input in the development of brand programming, engaging chain personnel at our distributor partners and using business analytics to identify opportunities, providing solutions to our customers. An entrepreneurial mindset is critical as we need to hit above our ranking and bring objective solutions to add value to the customer, outperforming the competition.
· Working with the Management Team, Divisional Sales VP’s and their respective Region Managers, develop on and off premise target account list and utilize marketing calendar to execute support
· Establish strong working relationships with senior level buyers and staff at key on and off premise chains. Develop structured account call hierarchy, business analytics, programming, and schedules to activate brand growth.
· Coordinate with PUSA Marketing, the development of relevant promotion concepts that deliver short term volume, while maintaining long term brand image/equity.
· Operate from a consultative sales approach, providing winning solutions to fill our customer’s needs – both internal (distributors) and external (retail)
· Be a Brand Champion, both with distributor chain teams and internally, helping to educate and encourage Sales Team to achieve chain goals
· Self-motivated and highly productive. Ability to prioritize demands in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and entrepreneurial thinking.
· Develop/utilize communications processes to engage PUSA Region Managers and distributor partners to ensure 100% execution of all chain store programs.
· Coordinate pricing throughout targeted areas to ensure pricing meets promotional guidelines, distributor requirements and PUSA profit/margin standards.
· Integrate with the PUSA Operations Team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of all products to wholesalers to meet necessary retailer programs.
· Develop chain account relationships that foster open and honest dialogue around opportunities via quarterly business reviews and planning meetings.
· Continue individual skill development through on-going training including IRI syndicated data, VIP Business Systems, NetSuite Enterprise Software, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Presentation Skills and Cicerone Beer Server Qualification
· Reside near major airport to provide efficient and flexible travel to key account call points. No relocation provided
· National and Regional Chain HQ sales experience in assigned accounts
· Alcohol Beverage experience (knowledgeable in legal structure, promotion requirements and three tier system)
· Up to 40-50% Travel, based on business needs
o May need to work occasional evenings or weekends supporting brand activities
· Salary: Depending on experience
· Exempt position
· Up to 20% Bonus opportunity
· Full Health Care offering including Vision/Dental (shared cost)
· Company Match 401k program
· Automobile Mileage Reimbursement
· 14 Days PTO
· Highly collaborative environment
· COVID Vaccination required
· FREE Beer!