About The Position
Nutrabolt is looking for a Creative Graphic Designer with a passion for premium design.
Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
Nutrabolt is looking for a Creative Graphic Designer with a passion for premium design. If you live and breathe digital design, color theory, fonts, photography, layout, and demand the best out of yourself and your teammates, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. In this role you will develop, refine, and enforce brand standards and inspire others to become better every day. You will be expected to effectively communicate and defend all design decisions—after all, you are the expert!
What You're Good At:
- Designing creative assets for C4, Cellucor, and XTEND within the company’s portfolio against creative briefs that may include designs for the following areas:
- Ads (print, digital, etc.)
- Booths for shows
- Sales materials (presentations, promotional items, point-of-purchase and merchandise displays)
- Animations (videos and GIFs)
- Delivering best-in-class design through all of your work
- Collaborating with other designers, agencies, and other outside resources in the production of creative assets
- Following project and program timelines from concept through final production of creative assets
- Partnering with Creative Services, Brand Marketing, and Senior Leadership in delivering creative assets that meet everyone’s needs
- Multi-tasking on several projects at once, often with tight deadlines and with relentless attention to detail
- Supporting the team in the creation and maintenance of brand guidelines to ensure a common understanding across departments as to what is on-brand vs. off, and what makes great design vs. average
What You Contribute:
- A degree in within graphic design, marketing, or related field
- 2-3 years of graphic design experience either in-house or at an agency
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- A working knowledge of the digital best practices, print standards, excellent graphic design skills, and a critical eye for design and typography, including branding work, layout, photo-retouching and image manipulation
- Animation capabilities (video and GIF) a huge plus!
- Ability to balance business objectives and can effectively develop creative solutions to address them
- Excellent communication and able to professionally verbalize design direction and justify design decisions
- A relentless attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities
- Openness to feedback and works collaboratively across the organization
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.