If you are strong, dependable, reliable, hard-working, and honest, we invite you to come and be a part of our quality-driven team.
We are looking to hire multiple full-time Fulfillment Team Members for our Front Half Shift: Pay: $16/h
Eligible for a pay increase after 90 Days Schedule: Monday-Thursday 7 am-6 pm YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
Packing boxes to perfection, dealing with incoming shipments from publishers, processing returns from our customers, as well as being able to handle print jobs and inventory management. No experience necessary, but be prepared to work in a warehouse environment.QualificationsWE'RE GOOD AT:
Bringing the fire. We are a startup, with all the fierce dedication and sparkling energy to accomplish great feats. Iron sharpens iron, and so we've refined our teams from only the strongest metals: open minds, bright ideas, and bold determination.YOUR DAY TO DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Operating a Forklift and/or other Heavy Equipment (ie. pallet jacks, scissor lifts)
- Repetitive packing and lifting of books. (Rate is 90 boxes per hour.)
- Stacking of pallets and moving them throughout the warehouse.
- Wrapping pallets and prepping them for shipment
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. Daily
- The Return process includes lifting and unpacking boxes of books averaging 5 lbs each. (Rate is 60 boxes processed per hour)
- Receiving Shipment - Freight has to be lifted and removed from each truck daily via a pallet jack or forklift and placed in the designated zone on the loading dock for receipt and processing.
- Asset Assembly is responsible for building the asset packs for each individual customer in all rotations to include Luminary, Kids Theme, Welcome, and One-Offs/POS. (We process nearly 100k of these per month.) Youmust be able to handle a highly repetitive process of assembling and stuffing these personalized packets into their individual plastic sleeves for distribution.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines within the Warehouse at all times.
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and staging each station to prepare for the next workday.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Executing goals - you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and like checking out the leaderboard to see where you stack up
- Active work - you will be standing on your feet for up to 12 hours a day
- Fast hands - you can pack boxes quickly with precision and care
- Giving and receiving direct feedback with your peers - this is a small team, and we know how important it is to work together in order to get the job done
- High school diploma / GED
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Team player
- Reliable Transportation
- 100% Company-paid benefits for individuals, with multiple, buy-up and family plans.
- FSA & Dependent Care Account
- 15 Days' PTO per calendar year
- Paid Parental Leave
- Coaching and mentorship from the management team
- Company spot bonuses
At Literati, we value the power of reading for all: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, anyone of any age, from any background. We are dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness that sees, reflects, welcomes, and celebrates the innovation and talent of a diverse array of people.
Similar jobs to check out:
Job DescriptionIf you are strong, dependable, reliable, hard-working, and honest, we invite you to come and be a part of our quality-driven team.We are looking to hire multiple full-time Fulfillment Team Members for our Back Half Shi...
Overview At Republic National Distributing Co. we believe that if it's fun, we're doing it right! As a member of our operations team, you will play a critical role in ensuring that the products we sell are delivered on time, and orders ...
Job DescriptionWe are looking for strong, dependable, reliable, hard-working, and honest warehouse associates.We invite you to come and be a part of our quality-driven fulfillment team.We are hiring multiple part-time Warehouse Assoc...