About The Position
Elevate Innovation is a design and production leader in the development of end to end marketing solutions focusing on retail displays, point of sale and promotional products. We service some of the world's iconic brands like Bacardi, Diageo, Aperol and more. As part of Elevate Innovation's growth strategy in South Florida, we are looking to recruit an account manager to join the client service side for one of our key accounts. Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial, adaptable, collaborative, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong promotional and brand experience. We are a young, fast paced and fun company working globally.
We are seeking candidates who would like to work with these exciting brands in particular for this role Diageo, Campari and Bacardi so exposure to working in spirits or beverage brands would be a huge plus but not required!
About the Role:
The role will include delivering a best in class service, communicating and building relationships with client side account managers. Responsibilities include receiving of product and design briefs, working with the design team on product design and direction, sourcing and development of point of sale displays and promotional products domestically and internationally, meeting and exceeding revenue targets set in the monthly and yearly forecast along with achieving our client contract commitments.
This position covers, but is not necessarily limited to the following:
· Manage total end-to-end point of sale requirements, from initial brief through to quotes, proof approvals, quality standards to successful delivery of all items.
· Maintain day-to-day project planner working with internal and external stakeholders ensuring all sign offs and deadlines are met in accordance of the critical path timeline.
· Liaise daily with factories, vendors, clients, external creative agencies and local and global suppliers, ensuring each product is developed to the brief specifications.
· Ensure customer service is a priority. Identify and resolve all issues relating to customers within agreed time lines.
· Ensure accurate customer quotations and ensure quality samples and artwork for proposals. Diligently follow-up all quotations distributed to generate orders.
· Ensure that the client budget is met and that all costs related to orders are strictly controlled.
· Provide professional presentations to clients of our designs and product concepts as required.
· Participate in proactive innovation to develop and maintain business relationships, improve product knowledge and identify opportunities to increase sales.
· Analyze management information, financial and sales reports to ensure achievement of objectives and budget.
· Submit all requested reports including but not limited to customer weekly reports, forecasts, profit improvement plans in a timely fashion.
· Demonstrate creativity and share new ideas with peers.
Qualifications & Experience:
· 2+ years account management experience.
· Knowledge in customer service and client relations. Experience in point of sale, displays and/or promotional product in premium industry required but not necessary.
· Extensive experience in engaging and working across multiple client marketing / brand teams and procurement teams.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Honest, intelligent and possess a strong work ethic
· Strong project management skills.
· Problem solving and the ability to identify and clearly present solutions.
· Critical thinker and great listener.
· Team player.
· Proven track record in managing client POS solutions, outsourcing
· Experience in the beers / spirits industry would be of advantage.
· Highly skillful on computer, email, MS office / Excel / Powerpoint / Web platforms
· Detailed and organized