With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Located at our new location in Carmel by the Sea, this part-time Tasting Room Representative works under minimal supervision works as part of a team to support tasting room operations in a manner that achieves established financial goals, ensures a rich consumer experience, builds consumer loyalty and reflects the brand essence. Principal functions include cash register operations, product knowledge, product presentations, sales and customer service. What You Will Do:
What You Will Need:
- Prepares the tasting room for opening and closing daily.
- Presents selected wines for tasting and assist consumers with their purchases.
- Functions as informed resource for consumers regarding winemaking, winegrowing, and wine vintages, availability of products and brand award and accolades.
- Processes phone orders and wine shipping orders in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Checks identification as required by state regulation for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Represents the company and brand, professionally, graciously and enthusiastically.
What Will Set You Apart:
- High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Required to be 21 years of age or older.
- Required to work weekends and a flexible schedule as needed.
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 2 years of tasting room, retail or hospitality experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Knowledge of wine and wine production.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here .
HOS001Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.