Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry. MISSION STATEMENT
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to. JOB SUMMARY
Continuum, a Cresco Labs company, is seeking an experienced Distribution Specialist to support our operations. In this role, you will use your experience in distribution operations to help ensure that the operations in place are as effective and efficient as possible and to comply with all Company safety procedures and policies. CORE JOB DUTIES
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Mapping Daily routes for delivery drivers.
- Verifying the orders going into the truck against the route log.
- Inputting specific information into each account on Onfleet.
- Acting as the readily available point-of-contact for drivers during routes for any and all potential issues.
- Creating and maintaining records of manifests.
- Maintaining and compiling labor metrics for relabeling bill backs.
- Records and maintains all turn times metrics.
- Producing D.A.R. reports
- Assisting Ops Manager as needed
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take pride in delivering quality service
- Strong customer service and analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- A self-starter with the ability to perform in dynamic situations.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiar with MS Office
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.