About The Position
We are looking for energetic, passionate and independent people that want to be part of the most recognized beer distributors in New England.
Do you want to break into the Beer Industry?!
Our Sales team is searching for professional go-getters to start as Merchandisers / Sales Trainees for the Boston Metro and Framingham area with Craft Brewers Guild.
Craft Brewers Guild of MA, a member of the Sheehan Family Companies, has an excellent full-time opportunity in our sales department. We are currently looking for a Merchandiser. This position is a hands-on, entry level role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage and distribution industry. This individual is responsible for providing necessary support to ensure the successful sale and distribution of all Craft Boston products throughout the assigned territory. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
OBJECTIVE: To develop the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to become a Sales Representative.
Territory: Metro west
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop rapport with assigned customer base and promote the good will of the company
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neons and banners at all accounts
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or marketing preferred
- Certified Beer Server
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Must live in territory (Boston Metro Area)
*This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the Company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other Company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the Company.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical.