Clare Rose Inc.
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
A unique and exciting opportunity to:
- Build and maintain long lasting retail relationships with influencer accounts across Long Island
- Execute new Brand Introductions
- Responsible for regular call frequency on assigned retail accounts focused on volume performance, increasing distribution, merchandise, monitor price and shelf management across the Off and On Premise
- Executing trade visits with both Supervisors and Sales Associates from CRI to assist in selling, educating and team sell in order to grow the Wine and Spirits Portfolio
- Product Education with Clare Rose Employees and Retail Partners
- Utilize Consultative Information Based Selling Techniques
- Manage Cold Box and Warm Shelf
- Build business relationships through Busch selling skills and present professional sales presentations using sales histories creating localized plans to drive growth
- Attend Weekly Meetings with both Suppliers and Sales Teams
Candidate must have experience building key accounts relationships both on and off premise, a passion for wine and spirits, people and sales.
· Minimum of 1 years’ sales experience for a Wine and Spirits Wholesale Distributor with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ sales or applicable experience is required
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business or Marketing is preferred, a minimum of some college course work required
· Excellent oral and written communications skills (Interacts well with Internal & External Customers)
· Above Average Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
· Above Average computer skills in all sales programs.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Enthusiastic, Team player interested in positive company growth.
· Clean, Valid NYS Driver’s License
· The employee is required to lift and manage packaged items of up to 50 lbs. free handed and over a threshold using an appropriate lift system or lift truck.
- Reports To Sales Supervisor