FULL-TIMEAbout Central Coast Agriculture:
Headquartered north of Santa Barbara in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, CCA is a company focused on utilizing science and sustainability to grow quality, modern crops. Our unmatched commitment to innovating both organic farming and modern manufacturing means our customers have access to products that exceed expectations.
We breed, grow, and cultivate the highest quality cannabis so we can then process, manufacture, and package the highest quality single-source products on the market under our brand, Raw Garden.
We are a team of change makers, modern farmers, scientists, and business professionals focused on leading the charge for agricultural innovation.
We are on a mission to be the most trusted and loved brand in Cannabis.About the Role:
The Payroll Clerk will report to the Compensation & Benefits Manager, and work with the managers of all the departments to obtain and maintain accurate payroll records. They will ensure files are properly organized (both hard copy and electronically), scan documents, and answer questions and requirements about payroll information, maintain records on vacation, sick leave, taxes, and some reports.ResponsibilitiesWhat You'll Do
QualificationsWhat You'll Need to HaveRequired
- Assists in HRIS/ Entering new hires, update employee info, resetting self-service accounts, providing paystubs, reporting, confirming benefit eligibility, etc.
- Runs timecard verification to make sure all timecards have been verified. Sends emails to Managers/Supervisors to approve timecards.
- Help convert payroll files into electronic files
- May have some limited local travel by car to CCA sites if checks need to be delivered, 0 - 5%.
- May work on other projects as directed for the Human Resources or /Accounting departments.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests in a timely fashion.
- General office duties including filing, copying, scanning, print and auditing.
- Maintain professionalism and live CCA's core values of Teamwork, Innovation, Integrity and Process always.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or inherent to the position.
- 2 years office or administration support and/or completed education in combination.
- Must be 21 years of age (or older) at the time of hire.
- Proficiency of the English language, verbal and written format.
- Strong Organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to maintain complete discretion and confidentiality.
What You'll Receive
- 1 year payroll administration experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Strong Data Entry Skills
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience building and refining processes, as the company grows.
- Competitive base salary and performance-based incentive plan.
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Health Coverages - CCA contributes to employee & dependent premiums!
• Medical PPO & Rx Coverage
• Dental PPO & HMO
• Vision PPO
• Employee Assistance Programs w/Mental Health Support
• Life & AD&D
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday, & bereavement
CCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org