About The Position
JOB TITLE: Field Marketing Representative
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Field Marketing Representative will work with both sales and marketing to support key initiatives in the designated market. The ideal candidate will have a vast social network, knowledge of major retailers, promotional opportunities and/or events in the territory as well as insights into what makes the market unique.
● Execute and provide analysis for marketing efforts in designated market to drive trial and sales
● Help identify and develop and support regional events, partnership initiatives, and other marketing opportunities
● Manage, source, and infuse local marketing/event resources with appropriate knowledge and enthusiasm to ensure programs/events are appropriately executed properly
● Execute in-store marketing and merchandising opportunities on store-by-store basis including demos and store promotions, set up displays, racks and other merchandising vehicles, improve shelf positioning, and add SKUs where required
● Coordinate delivery of product and/or materials to in-market celebrities, influencers, and other local “VIPs”
● Regularly report on local competitive activities and provide insight to drivers for Sales and Marketing success
● Use your social network to grow the brand by identifying and creating access to key opinion leaders
● Work cooperatively with local brokers and distributors to ensure retail standards are maintained on a consistent basis in all channels of trade, which includes attending distributor/broker and retailer sales meetings, and establishing relationships to ensure the Brand is getting the required attention
● Work closely with distributors to assist the distributor sales force in building existing and new accounts
● Completing Weekly Sales and Marketing Reports which details active and pending sales and marketing opportunities
● At least 2 years’ experience in sales, events and/or promotion, ideally within the within your designated market, and demonstrated ability to maintain strong relations across the territory.
● Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills, including full competence with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
● Efficient, productive individual with enthusiasm for rapidly scaling a steep learning curve
● Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
● A sense of humor, a passion for working hard toward a common goal, and a thrill for building a brand.