Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Demand Planning & Analytics Senior Manager, CoE NAWhat makes this a great opportunity?
As a world leader in premium spirits, Beam Suntory inspires human connections. Consumers from all corners of the globe call for the company's brands, including the iconic Jim Beam and Maker's Mark Bourbon brands, Suntory Whisky Kakubin and Courvoisier Cognac, as well as world renowned premium brands including Knob Creek,Basil Hayden'sand Legent Bourbon; Yamazaki, Hakushu, Hibiki and Toki Japanese Whisky; Teacher's, Laphroaig and Bowmore Scotch Whisky; Canadian Club Whisky; Hornitos and Sauza Tequila; EFFEN, Haku and Pinnacle Vodka; and Sipsmith and Roku Gin.
Beam Suntory was created in 2014 by combining the world leader in bourbon and the pioneer in Japanese whisky to form a new company with a deep heritage, passion for quality, innovative spirit and vision of Growing for Good.Headquartered inChicago, Illinois, Beam Suntory is a subsidiary of Suntory Holdings Limited of Japan.Our culture is anchored deeply in a set of cor e values, including our East-Meets-West Culture, Yatte Minahare spirit, Giving Back to Society, Delighting Consumers, responsibly and Embracing Diversity & Inclusion. Role Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Global S&OP Transformation Roadmap : Support the multi-year transformation roadmap in collaboration with S&OP Leadership in the regions. Incorporate the feedback from the regions into the design process to ensure the Blueprint is technically feasible, globally. The roadmap will encompass cross-functional projects that cover:
- Process improvements based on insights from KPIs and external best practices
- Systems functionality driven by the process design and knowledge of advancements in digital technology
- Organization change management defining new ways of working and talent development & training based on the implementation of process and system improvements
- Program Management & Execution : Collaborating with S&OP leadership in the regions to manage the implementation the Portfolio Review and Demand Planning-specific projects defined in the aforementioned roadmap. Provide regular updates on these projects to the CoE and the Regional leadership teams.
- Best Practices & External Benchmarking : Developing and leveraging a professional network to identify best practices as an essential approach to continuously improve Beam Suntory's portfolio review management and demand planning capabilities globally. Assess Beam Suntory's demand planning and portfolio management capabilities against external benchmarks as a critical input to drive continuous improvement.
- Commercial Analytics : Collaborate with BU S&OP Leaders, BU Marketing, BU Commercial Sales and IT in the development of analytics capabilities, which inform drivers for demand planning.
- Business Process Ownership: Decision-maker on Beam Suntory's S&OP Process specific to demand planning & analytics and portfolio review design and technology, including standard definition of KPIs and metrics.
- Continuous Improvement : Leveraging business metrics and KPIs to define improvement opportunities. Support the development of the business case required for project approval, which will include IT and resource investments.
- People Management: Set goals for direct reports. Support the talent assessment and development for the Global S&OP CoE/BPO team. Foster strong engagement by proactively embracing our Beam Suntory leadership behaviors and our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion.
- 10+ years of demonstrated operational performance in leading Demand Planning and Product Reviews within the S&OP Process for a major Business Unit for a CPG or Spirits company
- Demonstrated performance in leading business transformation projects specific to Demand Planning
- Experience SAP IBP is preferred. SAP ECC and SAP APO.
- Strong knowledge in Digital Technology
- Strong knowledge in Demand Planning best practices and proven application of these practices
- Demonstrated performance in leading Demand Planning continuous improvement
- Outstanding capabilities in developing talent
- Demonstrated focus on team goals vs individual accomplishments - "we over me"
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly collaborative and development of business partnerships
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Highly effective conflict resolution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional facilitation skills
- Demonstrated flexibility in easily moving between strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- Master's degree in Operations Research or Business Administration preferred
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.