Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Bottling Machine Operator
The following positionis open in Clermont Kentucky , United States .What makes this a great opportunity?
Opportunity to work for the World's Best Bourbon Company.Role Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Utilize the product structure and bottling orders to verify packages are being produced correctly.
- Follow established procedures to operate production machines as assigned in a manner that supports production line efficiency and quality standards.
- Have the ability and dexterity to operate machinery safely and efficiently.
- Comply with all safety procedures or features on equipment.
- Efficiently stop, restart and clear machines of jams.
- Constantly check machine for proper operation; remove all rejects; recognize problems or unsafe situations and report them to the mechanic and supervisor.
- Make sure supply of materials is adequate for order needed.
- Must perform general help duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to be certified for your department (if applicable)
- Sanitation duties to keep working area clean and organized always.
- Safety is everyone's responsibility; identify risks and report violations, near misses, or injuries immediately.
- Knowledge of GMP's, safety standards, quality standards and demonstrated ability to react and communicate effectively to issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write, and comprehend English with understanding as it relates to job tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop rapport with internal and external stakeholders
Be able to physically perform all aspects of the position. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Lift 40 lbs. on a constant basis and 70 lbs.on an occasional basis, from floor to shoulder height. When situations arise where you are required to lift more than 50 lbs., It is recommended you use any Company provided equipment that you are qualified to operate, or the lift should be performed by two employees.
- Climb a minimum of two flights of stairs in succession.
- Able to bend and stoop constantly.
- Must be able to work in extremely hot, cold and dusty conditions.
- Ability to report to work and stay for duration of the day.
- Have acceptable (or corrected) visual acuity and depth perception. Have acceptable (or corrected) hearing.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.