Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.
Importer and Production and Manufacturing
1862-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
About the role
The Project Management Office (PMO) has well-defined methodology and framework for waterfall and agile projects and products, and closely collaborates with the Digital Factory and Enterprise Architecture groups.
The role basically covers four areas with the responsibilities below:
- Portfolio & Project Management Support
- Project Services
We need an agile learner, interested in project management, suggesting improvements and used to work in an international environment.
WITH OUR CONSUMER AT THE HEART YOUR KEY FOCUS WILL BE:
- Portfolio & Project Management Support: supporting Portfolio, Resource and Financial Management to contribute to the success of BEST10 company strategy. This translates into:
- Supporting all ongoing project portfolio related activities, like annual portfolio budgeting and resource planning, and fiscal year closing
- Ensuring the Project Management Methodology & Practices are correctly and consistently applied
- Working closely with Tech Finance Controller to obtain in a timely manner the financial updates
- Giving visibility to the financial information by keeping it up to date in Project Online
- Conducting quality reviews, providing guidance and quarterly reporting
- Creating & maintaining project and product templates & standards
- Participating in communications for PMO related topics
- Proposing continuous team, process and tools improvements
- Providing overall administration function to the PMO, coordination of stage gates and material review
- Project Services: providing PMO services to Tech Programs, Projects and Products in the required methodology (waterfall and/or agile) is also part of the job, contributing to the delivery of business solutions to meet business requirements. This translates into:
- Updating the project/program plan as required, deliverables tracked against time, cost, quality and others.
- Supporting the scope definition of the project/program, as well as requirements capturing
- Supporting the backlog creation, prioritization, estimation and ceremonies setup for products
- Tooling: the administration of the main PMO tools and the implementation of continuous improvements to them are part of the daily activities. This translates into:
- Administering Project Online, SharePoints, Teams, JIRA and Confluence
- Ensuring data quality entry and monthly health checks
- Manage tool improvements and vendor relation
- Training: supporting the development and the delivery of PM trainings and extending the PM competency. This translates into:
- Delivering project and product management onboarding
- Briefing new resources on the usage of PMO tools and processes
- Coordinating project resource on-boarding, briefing new resources on Project Management and other implementation tools & their usage
Skills and Experience
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY:
- Experience in a project management / PMO management capacity (ideally on IT//Technology Projects) required.
- Additional Project Management qualifications / accreditation preferred. Knowledge on both waterfall and agile projects.
- Strong familiarity with project management and portfolio management tools like Project Online and or JIRA / Confluence.
- Used to work on MS-Office and Sharepoint. SAP knowledge is a plus.
- On-the-job experience with project governance, methodologies, standards, tools & templates
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration or IT/Technology
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal (Spanish a plus)
- Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or IT/Technology
- Experience working for a global organization in geographically dispersed teams.
SHARE OUR FOUNDER’S PASSION AND ENTREPRENEURIAL FLAIR:
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good planning, organizing, and analytic abilities
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities, highly organized with ability to meet internal deadlines
- Agile learner, interested in growing into new areas of competencies, trying new ideas, open to change and suggesting & developing improvements
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do.
But what does this mean?
But what does this mean?
- Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.·
- Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
- Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own.
We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
- Reports To Associate Manager, IT Programs