SupplierView Full Profile
$20-25/hr - DOE
About The Position
About us …
We are the proud creators of Antidote: an exquisite, mood-boosting chocolate that loves you back – created so that people can impromptu have an antidote to all adversities that get in their way, every day. Antidote is present nationally and internationally, in the specialty, natural and gifting space with its high-quality and beautiful branding, through a financially healthy company operating from Greenpoint - the most vibrant neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York.
Our role …
More precisely, we are looking for a CPG experienced food-industry professional who will shoot Antidote up to new levels in Brooklyn, New York. The key responsibilities are outlined below. This is a unique opportunity to grow a lifestyle brand internationally. This role will begin part-time with the opportunity to work yourself up into a full-time position. A perfect opportunity for candidates to leverage this role with another part-time role, or if you're looking to break back into the workforce.
You will …
You will …
- Maintain key existing accounts by developing relationships with key stakeholders to sell in additional SKUs, additional facings, new placements, and other opportunities to grow hint volume
- Acquire new regional retail chains across U.S.
- Track/monitor status by consistently using CRM tools
- Develop a relationship with local and national distributors and their reps
- Identify and pursue quick wins for retail sales
- Participate in weekly sales calls to highlight successes, discuss challenges, and understand company wide strategies
- Track performance of market to develop and execute improvement opportunities
- Own relationship with key accounts
You’ll bring …
- A minimum of 2-5 years of Sales and Operational experience with start-ups/SMEs in the food CPG industry, especially as it pertains to direct broker and distributor management
- Proven ability to find, confidently interact, and present to and with “C” level individuals and other decision-makers
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- The go-getter attitude of a self-motivated self-starter
- Ambition and a burning desire to improve yourself.
We offer …
- A fun brand and a lofty bright office
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
- Possible opportunity for a Stake in Antitode Chocolate over time.
- Hourly rate $20 - $25 per hour, DOE.
If this sounds like a good match and you’re keen to hear more, please get in touch today and forward us your resume and a cover letter outlining your motivation for this opportunity. Please also include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Reports To CEO
- Direct Reports 1