Next Level Marketing
Promotions and Events and Experiential Marketing Agency
2005-01-01View Full Profile
1,000 per month
About The Position
Supported by five unique distilleries and the European Union, the Category Ambassador will educate bartenders on the history, versatility and product attributes of “America’s Lost European Spirit,” Genever.
As part of the program, the selected candidate will:
- Receive Genever training prior to participation
- Provide support in the promotion of the Genever brand during three activations coinciding with food and beverage trade fairs in the U.S., including direct social posts and networking for distribution of pre-activation content (including, but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Develop a bar target list to host and deliver Genever trainings in your designated region
- Deliver onsite trainings to 150 bartenders within a 12-month period in your designated region
- If required, attend at least one trade show on behalf of the Genever category awareness campaign within 12-month period
- Provide targets and recaps every month to Next Level Marketing
All candidates should have an extensive background within the spirits and bartending industry.
Existing contacts with bar management and bartenders in the target region is also strongly preferred.
The post is a 9-month engagement from June 2019 – February 2020. Employment will fall under the status of an independent contractor and the selected individual will be compensated with a flat monthly consulting fee. (Participation approximately 18-24 hours per month).
- Reports To Next Level Marketing Program Director