ForceBrands is hiring multiple roles. From recruiting to business development, we’re actively growing.
For nearly two decades, we’ve played a pivotal role in identifying game-changing talent that we place at the most innovative consumer brands across food, beverage, beauty, cannabis, pet, and consumer tech. Think Campari, HIPPEAS, Vital Proteins, dosist, Pet Plate, and so many more.
We provide the highest level of Executive Search support for C-suite and board of director placements. Through our contingent, retained, and partially-retained practices, we offer direct hire recruiting for senior manager to vice president-level positions. Our job board marketplace offers a direct connection to the largest network of consumer brand professionals.
Putting people in careers they’ve always dreamed of at today’s most exciting consumer brands is certainly rewarding, but our work doesn’t stop there. We take as much pride and care in building the teams of tomorrow as we do in building our own. We’re excited to offer our team members an array of employee benefits and perks.
• Flexibility and work-life balance that comes with a fully remote office
• Shared co-working space reimbursements
• Home office and technology stipends
• Competitive compensation and bonus structure
• Summer Fridays, 13 observed holidays, and birthdays off
• Employee-led diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) committees and initiatives
• Employee-led and employer-matched charity and volunteer program
• Employee recognition program
• Tenure-based employee perk program
• Sweat equity gym reimbursement
• Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401K, LTD
Think you’re a good fit for ForceBrands? We’re looking for problem solvers who are able to find creative solutions to new and old challenges. We’re looking for experienced leaders who have a passion for and an understanding of brands in our industries: food, beverage, beauty, cannabis, pet, and consumer tech. And above all, we’re looking for great people who collaborate and strive to make a difference in whatever they do.
Browse some of our open roles below
Our Executive Recruiting team is seeking a talented, highly motivated Associate Recruiter to join our rapidly expanding company. The ideal candidate will possess great judgment, intuition, and will be interested in working with high-growth, emerging brands.