About The Position
Are you a sales rockstar who's humble, hungry and smart? Don't just sell products. Join us in building a great community, culture and brand.
Wildwonder makes wellness accessible, starting with a better drink for gut health. Food is our love language and we don’t believe in sacrificing taste for health. Our delicious, heritage-inspired sparkling beverages are loved and carried by key natural and specialty accounts such as Whole Foods and Sprouts, as well as the most health conscious companies such as Google, Facebook, Square, etc. Wildwonder has been featured by Well+Good, Buzzfeed, Forbes, and PopSugar.
We are on a mission to create everyday wonders and for those under-voiced in our communities. 5% of profits from every bottle goes to causes that empower female and marginalized communities. More info here: https://drinkwildwonder.com/
We are seeking a dynamic, driven, and personable go-getter who’s ready to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to grow a beverage brand. This is an outside sales position that requires you to be on the road, visiting accounts in Southern California (Greater LA, San Diego, etc.). You are responsible for in-the-field activities as well as outbound calling efforts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with current accounts, including calling and visiting grocery and food service customers regularly and ensuring merchandising
- Find ways to drive sales volume, including but not limited to selling in additional SKUs, pushing for additional facings, new placements
- Pitch our products and acquire new grocery and food service customers
- Maintain good understanding of our products, margin structure, and promo strategies
- Develop relationship with distributors and motivate distributors’ sales reps and broker reps
- Track sales metrics and customer status to meet KPIs
- Contribute to weekly calls, and discuss successes, challenges, company strategies
- Act as ambassador for the brand and participate in field marketing activities as needed
- We don’t care about diploma, only your attitude and drive
- 3+ years of emerging food & beverage experience in sales/account management focused on SoCal
- Able to make cold calls and take rejections; enjoys talking to people and building relationships
- Highly motivated, resourceful, has a go-getter mentality and willing to do what it takes to get things done
- Demonstrated problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Has a car and valid driver’s license; Must be available for travel to key accounts in Southern California
- Proficient in Google Suites (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail), Excel, Microsoft Word
Competitive salary + bonus + equity
Full benefits package