UNFI in Racine, WI is growing and seeking to hire a fulltime, motivated Warehouse Administrator that will work in their E Commerce Department. This Warehouse Administrator will be supporting a variety of administrative activities. Some of the most common would be Invoicing, Batching, Route preparation, cubing and/or Returns Invoicing and data entry.
- Starting wage begins at at $15.25 up to $20.50 per hour.
- Work Schedule includes: Sunday - Thursday 11:00pm - 7:30am
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Retirement Benefits with an employer match, Free coffee and frequent employee appreciation days onsite
Apply today! Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Accurate data entry of credits, printing and matching credits to proper Dispatch route.
- Accurate data entry of pick pages; resulting in the printing and collating of invoices for specific customers and Dispatch routes.
- Data entry for the printing of Tote/Box Labels for various departments.
- Data entry, printing and faxing of order modification's and revised orders.
- Data entry of Quality Controlled orders.
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred
- 1 or more years invoicing experience
- Order Selecting experience
- Proficient experience working with Microsoft tools such as Outlook, Excel and Word
- Understanding of Safety guidelines
- Knowledge of applicable Warehouse Management System (WHS).
- Strong knowledge of applicable Bakco functions and RF systems.
- Good communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Have an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.