UNFI is growing and is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our national recruiting team! This individual will be based out of Greenwood, IN and will support recruiting operations for all roles within the distribution center.
Do you want to be a part of a mission that matters? UNFI is North America's Premier Food Wholesaler. We transform the world of food for our associates, customers, suppliers and the families we serve every day. With deeper full store selection and compelling brands for every aisle, built on an unmatched heritage in great food and fresh thinking. And smarter food solutions, from fulfillment to insights and beyond, that help entrepreneurs and major brands alike unlock their full potential and transform their businesses - for the better. Better Food. Better Future.
As a company critical to the needs of everyday people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep America fed and stocked with supplies.Job Overview:
The Talent Acquisition Partner will develop recruiting strategies and implement for their assigned positions. Primary responsibilities include developing and executing specific sourcing strategies to meet short and long-term goals within assigned Distribution Centers. This position is responsible to build relationships with internal hiring managers, field and corporate-based Human Resource team members including National Recruiting, as well as industry contacts and sourcing contacts. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Oversees full lifecycle recruitment and placement activities for non-exempt hires at multiple distribution centers.
- Responds to persons inquiring about employment via phone, email, and traditional correspondence.
- Establishes recruiting sources with outside agencies, colleges, technical schools, etc. as needed to fill positions in multiple distribution centers.
- Partners closely with distribution center HR teams and hiring managers to fill open positions.
- Delivers a high level of customer service to both internal and external hiring managers and candidates.
- Posts positions both internally and externally following company practices and policies.
- Interfaces with all levels of leadership throughout the company regarding hiring needs or any other employment-related activities.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as needed.
- Tracks distribution center staffing levels and helps to develop a proactive staffing plan and strategy for each location.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Human Resources or related field strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of high-volume recruiting experience required. 2+ years of agency recruiting experience desired.
- Experience recruiting related warehouse/production roles preferred.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system.
- Good interpersonal skills sufficient to convey and receive information on a one-on-one basis and ability to appropriately handle confidential situations.
- Ability to identify and establish applicant sources to successfully fill openings at the least possible cost to the company.
- Understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action legislation and other legal aspects of interviewing and hiring.
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of recruiting/selection for various positions.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and make decisions as required to accomplish job tasks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.