With the $600 stimulus ending July 31st, start your career with UNFI and begin building a Better Future.Laid off or losing hours because of the Coronavirus? UNFI has high paying jobs and consistent, fulfilling work available NOW and AFTER the COVID-19 Pandemic! Join our team and immediately become part of the largest distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000 customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team today.
- Sunday plus 4 other days - 10am - Finish
- $16/hr. Base pay
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Vacation
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
- Full-time employment opportunity.
- Reports to the shipping office at the beginning of each shift for the daily assignment, vehicle inspection sheet and replenishment discrepancies sheet.
- Replenishes pick slots using the view request screen. If no requests exist, uses the manual replenish screen to fill empty or almost empty slots.
- Performs knockdowns for selectors when needed.
- Maintains correct counts and logs any discrepancies in inventory.
- Keeps area clean and debris out of work area.
- Operates the lift in a safe and efficient manner.
- Inspects assigned lift and completes vehicle inspection sheet.
- Parks and recharges lift in its appropriate spot at the end of the shift.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Understanding of Safety guidelines
- Strong knowledge of applicable Bakco functions and RF systems.
- Have an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
- Ability to perform very basic math skills including adding; subtracting, multiplying, and dividing two digit numbers; the four basic arithmetic operations with money; and operations with units such as inch, foot, yard; ounce, and pound.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.