Responsible for tracking inventory and maintaining accurate inventory records and able to research any discrepancies. Display a strong understanding of the equipment he/she uses, the location of product, and the lay-out of the warehouse, slot location, lost sales, mispicks, pack size and all other applicable product information.Job Responsibilities:
- Monitors product velocity and tracks lost sales and in-house damages.
- Researches inventory adjustments and maintain high service levels (low out of stock).
- Initiates date checks, periodic cycle counts ( 3 months in grocery and repack and every 3-4 weeks in cooler/freezer) as well as quality checks.
- Researches mis-slots and quality issues, verifies pick slots and back stock verification.
- Processes return to vendor requests
- Basic slotting
- Tracks expiration dates (particularly cooler/freezer items).
- Tracks food bank and salvaged product.
- Understanding of Safety guidelines
- Strong knowledge of applicable Bakco functions and RF systems.
- Understanding of applicable Bakco functions.
- Understanding of all paperwork and reporting methods related to tracking inventory.
- Have an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 3am - 11:30am + OT
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.