the possibilities of our progressive, omnichannel approach to beauty retail. At Ulta Beauty, our E-Commerce and Digital associates sit at the cutting edge of our efforts to reimagine the future of retail. Through a full suite of new and emerging technologies, this team is creating an enhanced buying experience for guests who crave simplicity, choice, personal insights and the joy of discovery. With greater interactivity. Inspired applications of big data, AI and UI/UX. And creative that persuades and delights. All of this, with the opportunity to experience smart ideas come to life
At Ulta Beauty, we're forever imagining. Forever striving. Forever investing in next-gen-with deep and rich opportunities for ongoing learning, growth and advancement. We encourage you to take control of your career and set your own ceiling. For curious and big-picture thinkers who can flex to the need and who want to stretch themselves through courage and conviction, Ulta Beauty provides an environment perfectly suited to your ambitions. Let's build brilliant together. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
The Digital Roadmap & Portfolio Analyst will be responsible for coordinating overall management, oversight, and improvements of product management related tasks for the Digital team, including but not limited to procedure, risks/controls, process steps/flow, governance, compliance, and reporting. They will manage the organization and communication of the guest facing epic based roadmap under direction from their leader while partnering with Product Management, User Experience and Business requirements teams. The Digital Roadmap & Portfolio Analyst will handle day to day coordination with business partners while staying aligned to the business strategy & objectives in all tasks. Additionally they will:
- Assist in the roadmap and portfolio planning processes and provide support for the wider portfolio, ensuring delivery activities are accurately captured, documented and reported
- Support the prioritization of strategic journey-level product outcomes across products, business capabilities, and stakeholders/customers.
- Maintain product roadmap updates and stores to share and communicate cross functionally
- Maintain current roadmap progress records for in progress epics, completion, and validation
- Use market research, customer surveys, customer feedback, and other analytic data to understand customer and business needs, discovering latent gaps, identifying new opportunities to define and maintain the Digital roadmap
- Support the implementation of process improvements related to product intake and roadmap management.
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Work with Capabilities and Product Management Teams to break down roadmaps and conceptual capabilities into lower level epics
- Establish, monitor, measure, assess and report performance metrics for digital products
- Understand company and Digital strategy as well as an understanding of trending guest experience
- Share the Digital roadmap across functions to build understanding and alignment with the roadmap
- Minimum 4 years Project/ Program Management experience, ideally in the Digital arena
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Product Management or Business Analyst requirements gathering experience, ideally in a Digital Retail environment, preferred
- Ability to represent and document business requirements, data flow processes, use cases, test cases and user stories;
- Passionate about supporting the future guest experience from an omni-channel perspective
- Experience with product roadmap management tools, Airtable preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team and independently as a self-starter
- Good interpersonal skills, with an ability to navigate multiple business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to work in a team environment, build partnerships and work cross functionally
- Ability to multi-task, manage work and execute tasks in a timely manner
#LI- CH1 ABOUT
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.