- Create a warm service environment, educating and guiding guests on history andbrand stories
- Transport guests routinely between tasting room locations, hotels, tour locations, airports or other destinations
- Ensure all site visits, VIP visits, and guests have proper service touchpoints (cold towels, water, etc.)
- Maintain an accurate and routine shuttle schedule
- Helpload, stock or fulfill wine orders for customers
- Assist the retail and merchandise team withmaintaining stock levels
- Partner with Logistics team to ensure that orders are processed and delivered
- Maintain vehicles with help from facilities and Maintenance (including fuel levels, amenities, and service schedules)
- Enforcecompany policies and procedures, and department operations
- Partnerwith other departments to develop and promote the Landmark/ JUSTIN brands
- Clean Driving Record
- Weekend availability (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) required. The hours for this role will be approximately 3PM-11:30PM
- Experience in customer service is required. Wine or hospitality industry knowledge desired.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to people at all levels from executive to line level
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving ( wonderfulgiving.com ) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Located in Paso Robles, JUSTIN® Vineyards & Winery was founded in 1981 and is known for crafting world- class wines using Bordeaux grape varieties, including the iconic ISOSCELES® blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot. The Vineyard estate, located at 11680 Chimney Rock Road, features a Tasting Room, luxury five-star accommodations at the JUST Inn®, and a Restaurant-making it one of the only wineries on the Central Coast to offer all three options. In September 2018, a new second location, the JUSTIN Downtown Tasting Room opened introducing an expansive wine-tasting bar, lounge, and a full dining room that's situated prominently on the square along Downtown City Park in the heart of Paso Robles. In addition to its stellar hospitality, JUSTIN consistently receives top honors around the world, establishing itself as a leader in New World Bordeaux-style winemaking. JUSTIN wines are available through discerning fine wine retailers and restaurants throughout the United States, or directly from the Winery via JUSTIN's Tasting Room, online store or to members of the exclusive JUSTIN Wine Society wine club. To discover more about JUSTIN, visit www.justinwine.com .
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information