- Manage IT solutions to various business needs and communicate in clear terms to business unit management the IT solution alternatives and assist business unit management in their decision making;
- Manage project teams to develop, execute and complete assignments; organize team roles, delegate tasks, supervise teams activities, and provide guidance to the team where ever required; and otherwise monitor and control project activities per the plan and communicate status to key stakeholders;
- Improve core Oracle Financial and Procurement functionalities and customization process using core modules including GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, PO, Projects, Costing, Subledger Accounting (SLA), Desktop Integrator (ADI), and Reporting tools
- Support financial functionalities of tracks in Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM) modules such as Order Management (OM) and Oracle Inventory (INV) which are integrated tightly with the financial modules;
- Document operational tasks and report to upper-management, and review requirements document, functional specification documents, unit and integrated test scenario documents and other relevant artifacts necessary for implementation of IT solutions;
- Create and maintain project plans to implement approved IT projects for system upgrades, new implementations of modules/tracks, and any projects that involve Oracle using Oracle standard and custom functionalities;
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving day-to-day IT issues as it relates to financial applications;
- Coordinate and guide offshore team and provide faster resolutions for Oracle issues reported by users during day-to-day business operations;
- Implement and follow projects and enhancements using appropriate tools including reporting tools and database management tools, and methodologies;
- Communicate and coordinate operation and financial reports for business using Oracle tools and other technical development from geographically dispersed teams;
- Review end-user training documents and guides, and coordinate hands-on training to end-users on various aspects of IT financial applications;
- Consult with business unit management and personnel to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures and problems;
- Manage critical production support using service management tools and procedures for tracking user communication and service level management;
- Review business process documents pertaining to financial processes including month-end closing using the Oracle financial modules including GL, AP, AR, FA, CM etc;
- Manage to resolve product issues by coordinating and escalating service tickets with product vendors.
- Assist in hiring, onboarding, and training new team members; evaluate team performance and provide reviews and assessments.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in implementing Oracle e-Business Suite and/or Cloud products with focus on Financial modules. Should have experience in at least 3 full life cycle implementations in Oracle Financials or support experience for 10 years in Oracle Financials in a multi-divisional environment.
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Financial Modules with at least 1 full life cycle implementations and support is preferred
- Strong functional knowledge in core Oracle Application is a must. A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Experience in managing 5+ direct reports and extended teams based on projects/initiatives.
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving ( wonderfulgiving.com ) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company's 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America'sNo. 1 tree nut and America's fastest-growing snack;Wonderful® Halos® is theNo. 1 mandarin orange in America;POM Wonderful® is theNo. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America;FIJI® Wateris America'sNo. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has theNo. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is theworld's leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California's Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com , or follow us on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram . To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr .
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information