The Analystwill partner and guidestakeholders, understand the business needs, and formulate solutions using standard Oracle application features;
- Consult with business unit management and personnel to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, and problems
- Define IT solutions to various business needs and communicate in clear terms to business unit management the IT solution alternatives and assist them in their decision making
- Create and update business process documents
- Create requirements documents, functional specification documents, unit and integrated test scenario documents, and other relevant artifacts necessary for the implementation of IT solutions
Project and Task Management
- Partner with IT PMO and business sponsors to create project objectives and implementation roadmaps
- Create and maintain project plans to implement approved IT projects
- Lead and direct partner as well as internal resources on project tasks
- Monitor and control project activities per the plan and communicate status to key stakeholders
- Communicate and coordinate reports and other technical development from geographically dispersed teams
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving day-to-day IT issues
- Create or update end-user training documents and guides
- Provide hands-on training to end users on various aspects of applications.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in supporting and implementing enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, Supply Chain, HRM) and at least 4 years of experience in implementing Oracle EBS/Cloud ERP Supply Chain modules.
- Should have performed at least 3 full life cycle implementations of Oracle EBS/Cloud modules in recent releases.
- Strong functional knowledge in core Oracle EBS Supply Chain products (Manufacturing, Inventory, Purchasing, Quality, Enterprise Asset Management, and Costing) is a must.
- Exposure to Financial modules in Oracle EBS/Cloud ERP is preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless the candidate has a legally valid exemption
- Oracle Discrete Manufacturing (Discrete / Process)
- Oracle Inventory, WIP, Costing
- Enterprise Asset Management / Cloud Maintenance
- Oracle Quality
- Oracle Purchasing (preferred)
Project / Process Skills:
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL
Additional InformationWonderful's Dedication to You:
- Knowledge of industry best practices, approaches, and standards in the Food and Beverage industry
- Willingness to learn, implement and support new applications and technologies
- Knowledge of OUM (Oracle Unified Methodology) or equivalent and related deliverables
- Knowledge of standard project management and milestone-based task management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment and support multiple internal customers
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving ( com ) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company's 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America's No. 1 tree nut and America's fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America's No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world's leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California's Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com , or follow us on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram . To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr .
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please click here to view our Privacy Notice.
EEO is the law - click here for more information