- Partner with Project Management team in managing projects
- Extend and bring consistency to Teleflora's project management and business analysis methodology
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements gathering sessions, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Performactivities in compliance with IT standards and procedures, audit requirements, reliability, quality and security.
- Maintain awareness of departmental budget goals.
- Maintain resource utilization statistics and availability analysis for projects.
- Proven ability to gather, interpret and validate information obtained.
- Strong facilitation skills with the ability to lead requirements elicitation session and moderate brainstorming sessions.
- Strong modeling skills with the ability to represent requirement information in graphical forms (object models, conceptual data models, process models).
- Excellent listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say.
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption.
Technical Skills should include:
Additional InformationOur dedication to you:
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Visio.
- Knowledge of MS Project.
- Knowledge of email/scheduling software applications.
- Strong Business Process Modeling skills.
- Knowledge of Requirements Management Software.
- Knowledge of product management concepts and how enterprise software products are positioned and developed.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k
- Wellness tracking and incentives
- Wonderful Giving ( www.wonderfulgiving.com ) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Due to Covid-19, Teleflora employees temporarily work from home. You will need to have a quiet, home office area with reliable internet coverageand will be provided with equipment. Working from home is temporary and employees will return to the office at a later time this year.
Teleflora has been part of the Wonderful Company Family since 1979 and joins other such iconic household brands such as Wonderful Pistachios, Halos Citrus, POM Wonderful, FIJI Water and JUSTIN Wine. The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
Similar jobs to check out: