Job Title: Senior Analyst - SAP Security Job Location: Hershey, PA Description
This position works within The Hershey Company's Information Services Infrastructure Operations Department, reporting to the Manager of SAP Security.
The position is responsible for the day-to-day administration, maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting and support of the company's SAP footprint across multiple systems and clients supporting ECC, NetWeaver, Netweaver Gateway, Business Warehouse, S/4HANA, among many others. This position may also participate as an SAP Security resource in SAP-related projects including new implementations and upgrades. Whether during operational or project related duties, ensure least privileged access policies with appropriate authorizations assigned to the correct entitlements, as well as providing a secured operating environment for systems hosted locally and by third party partners.
As SAP and the security industry is always evolving, the candidate is expected to be have a 'can do' attitude towards new technologies and capabilities. In light of that, candidate should be proven security administrator across a variety of SAP applications, including but not limited to Finance, Sales and Distribution, Material Master, GRC, Business Warehouse, SAP CRM, SAP HR (HCM), SAP TPM, Solution Manager, but have the aptitude and capability in newer technologies such as S/4 HANA, SAP HANA Database Security, SAP Cloud Platform (Neo and Cloud Foundry), etc.
This position is based in Hershey, Pennsylvania, and may require occasional overtime. Essential Duties:
- Execute all non-project related SAP Security incidents and requests for change to security roles and structural authorization profiles which support ongoing activities to keep the business functioning. Meet established SLA's and participate in on-call rotation.
- Provide SAP Security project support for new SAP implementations, SAP upgrades, and integration scenarios with SAP and non-SAP systems. This may include estimating resource requirements, reviewing/creating architecture diagrams, assisting in the development of test plans and automated test scripts, documenting requirements, executing project tasks, and providing documentation and knowledge transfer to support resources.
- Maintain system security configuration related to CUA and other Identity and Access Management system integrations aligned with Hershey-established security guidelines.
- Perform system hardening activities and SAP vulnerability management reviews using native SAP capabilities along with other tools. Including the review of HotNews and SAP Security notes.
- Proficient in using, configuring, and maintaining SAP GRC Access Control and Emergency Access Management. This includes maintaining EAM tables for FireFighter access, and proficient use of GRC Access Control User Level and Role Level Access Risk Analysis to perform SoD analysis and critical access periodic reviews.
- Provide L2 - L4 support, including authorization traces and recommended changes to existing roles.
- Comply with audit and security standards and policies to ensure compliance. Assist with compliance reporting for various SOX controls, including working with business customers to provide information related to controls.
- Follow established practices in change management process to ensure appropriate approvals and audit trails are achieved related to all security changes. This includes use of SAP Transport Management and/or CHaRM.
Required Competencies: Communication
- Provide oversight and direction to onshore and offshore contracted resources.
- Ensure appropriate SAP licensing is applied to users based on recommendations from supporting analysis tools.
- Activate and maintain SAP SUPPORT logons in the SAP Support portal.
- Request and assign appropriate security for S-Ids in the SAP Support portal.
- Additional implementation, configuration, and maintenance of SAP GRC Access and Process Control modules a plus.
- Knowledge of LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) practices recommended a plus.
- Knowledge of ABAP coding concepts to support security z-programs a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform and experience with security administration a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Database security administration experience a plus.
: Ability to convey information clearly and concisely to groups or individuals either verbally or in writing to ensure that they understand the information and the message. Ability to listen and respond appropriately to others. Teamwork/Collaboration:
Ability to effectively collaborate and work as a team member in a dynamic environment with onsite and remote colleagues. This includes working with individuals within the immediate team but also the business and our customers. Team Player. Technical Support
: Ability to understand internal/external customer technologies and problem resolution techniques. Ability to communicate effectively with customers. Ability to listen to symptom descriptions; to analyze problems; to respond effectively and to provide constructive feedback to the client on problem resolution. Accountability
: Ability to be relied upon to ensure that work assignments within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner. Ability to monitor programs and/or activities and take corrective action when necessary. Ability to exercise independent judgment and work under minimal supervision. Adaptability
: Ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment. Adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in our policies, procedures, along with identifying ways to extract greater value from our SAP investments. Position Requirements:
- BA or BS in a business or technical relevant field, or commensurate industry experience.
- Two plus years of experience in SAP Security administration performing day-today operational activities.
- One or more major SAP projects end to end (upgrade or implementation).
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans