Lead Developer, B2B SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud Location: Hershey, PA / Remote Summary:
Provide thought leadership, execute day-to-day solution support, and handle technical implementations for Hershey's consumer and customer digital ecosystem. The Hershey Company's Information Services (IS) department, partnering with our digital business teams serve as a catalyst for driving consumer engagement through experiences defined by websites, analytics, and assets. Major Duties/Responsibilities:
- Participate in support functions including day-to-day project support, working closely with Development, QA, Release Management, Operations, and end users
- Work with business to understand problem incident and provide the solution
- Identify process improvements for support related functions
- Perform code reviews
- Act as POC for all technical queries and provide the solution and involve deployment activities
- Performing design and implementation of Hybris PIM complex modules
- Support offshore team during implementation
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Develop presentations as needed to provide transparency and alignment of key stakeholders.
- Prepare design diagrams, test/debug programs, and perform solution configuration leveraging an understanding of business process, industry trends, and systems architecture, as needed.
- Diagnose and track down any functional issues to a root or functional cause, and resolve issues as needed.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, internal and external partners, customers and others through good interpersonal skills.
- Identify goals and objectives, success criteria, and action items/deliverables for completing projects in conjunction with Product and Solutions Managers.
- Stay current on technology trends and job specific platforms and technologies.
- 3-5+ years' experience in software development
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Hybris PIM and Hybris Commerce Cloud
- 3 + years leading initiatives by analyzing systems design, assessing risk, and calculating business value to influence 3rd party software product selection
- SAP Commerce Cloud Developer certification
- Experienced in setting up automated builds, code quality validation, deployment tools, and CI/CD environments.
- Possess knowledge of using LINUX machines and writing UNIX scripts.
- Familiarity with content syndication applications and commerce cloud applications
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile development environment.
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment and meet overall objectives. Prefer experience as a Developer with a digital platform provider, digital agency, or within an IT organization.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook. Experience with analytical tools and flowcharting tools, such as Microsoft Visio.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of software development lifecycle and application lifecycle management. Good working knowledge of current Internet, mobile/technology trends and familiarity with client/server environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Information Systems is the minimum qualification.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans