What You Need To Know
Open your future to incredible career potential. Work for an industry-leader who invests in their people. Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits is North America's preeminent wine and spirits distributor, as well as a family-owned, privately held company with a 50+ year legacy of success. We were named by Newsweek as a Most Loved Workplace and included on the Forbes lists for Largest Private Companies and Best Employers for Diversity.
Southern Glazer's offers a competitive compensation package with an hourly pay range of $15 / hour plus incentives and auto allowance/reimbursement. This salary range is an average range for this position. In determining a final offer, the company will evaluate a specific candidate's education, skills and experience and will make an offer appropriately.
As a full-time employee, you can choose from a full menu of our Top Shelf Benefits, including comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage, dental and vision plans, tax-saving Flexible Spending Accounts, disability coverage, life insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. We also offer tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, parental leave, vacation accrual, paid sick leave, and more.
At Southern Glazer's, you'll enjoy an environment where continuous learning and growth are supported and experience a culture where you are respected, and your voice is heard. If you're looking to fill your glass with opportunity, come join our FAMILY.Overview
The Stocker is responsible for maintaining proper product levels for assigned retail customers. Primary Responsibilities
- Perform stocking duties which include replenishing merchandise, refilling displays, and overall product recovery
Additional Primary ResponsibilitiesMinimum Qualifications
- Assist in stock rotations, shelf resets, and backroom
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Must possess a reliable vehicle, a valid drivers' license, and the ability to obtain and maintain auto liability insurance by State laws
- Must be 21 years of age
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or mobile device
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include driving throughout the day with segments up to 2 hours
- Some territories may require early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include walking, bending, reaching, standing, squatting, and stooping
- May require lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 56lbs
This position is deemed a safety-sensitive position. As such, any person who is given a conditional offer of employment will be required to pass a drug test. EEO Statement
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits provides competitive compensation based on estimated performance level consistent with the past relevant experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and education of employees. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any pay ranges posted here are estimates from outside of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits and do not reflect Southern Glazer's pay bands or ranges.