Are you the kind of person who writes down their exact list of groceries for your holiday meals in Q4 by the end of Q1? (Not unlike your crazy-precise forecasting skills, actually...) Are your favorite words actually acronyms like TDP and USPSPW? You haven't formally presented this as a pitch, but your secret strategy for creating brand awareness to increase velocities includes (but is not limited to) prominently placing your favorite brands/logos (in some form or fashion) on your: thermos, computer, car, shirt, sweater, bicep, cheek, or forehead. Sometimes you even duplicate this process on all your family and friends, for good measure. Your love for solving problems is second to none, aside from your love of connecting and partnering with brokers-"if it ain't broker, then don't chip it," as you always say. Characteristically, you think big (BIG), and prefer to minimize out-of-stocks only.
Sound like you? Our familia is looking for a Grocery Sales Manager to lead regional accounts and grow distribution like it's going out of style, and we'd love to hear from you! About you:
What you will do:
- You have exceptional interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- 'Results,' 'Driven,' and 'Initiative' are three words that you live by (and maybe even sticky-noted onto your bathroom mirror at some point in your life).
- Your communication cuts through mumbo-jumbo-yodel-lay-yehaw with precision, punctuality, and poise.
- Instead of "me, myself, and I," you think, "customer, client, and consumers."
- You've practically written a dissertation on how to establish strategic selling initiatives.
- Performance management is your chips and queso.
- You have big goals, but no problem is too small for you to lend a helping hand.
- Problem solving is your idea of a fun pastime-especially when you've got a taco in hand.
- Lead sales for grocery with HEB & Central regional retailers, and assist with Kroger GO & Divisional selling.
- Directly manage key accounts to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, and brand familiarity.
- Grow distribution and TDP's like crazy.
- Customize annual sales plans across product segments at your assigned customers/geographies in a manner that aligns brand & retailer strategies.
- Drive activities in a manner that increases brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for all company products.
- Manage customer spend to hit annual trade spending guidelines.
- Partner with brokers and distributor account managers to minimize out of stocks and ensure a positive shelf placement.
- Achieve revenue targets, new item launch goals, and seize opportunities to increase Siete's visibility and velocities within accounts.
- Analyze and report back on market conditions, promotion execution, customer issues,and competitive intelligence.
- Track identified sales metrics and represent the retail business in your region to the broader organization.
- Determine forecast levels for key accounts within a large-scale forecast and work closely with Sales management to measure progress to plan.
- Monitor broker performance against annual objectives and grow broker representatives into brand experts.
- Represent Siete at broker trainings, retail meetings, industry conferences and trade events.
- Willing to travel up to 30% and attend trade shows.
- 6+ years Sales Manager experience in the grocery channel.
- Prior experience in CPG food/beverage is a must.
- Relationship experience with retail/grocery, brokers, and distributors.
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (SPINS, Nielsen/IRI, etc.)
Please fill out our culture questionnaire . There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.