Would you describe Bill Wither's "Lovely Day" as your anthem? Are you the kind of person that's affable, dependable and capable of keeping up with a fast-paced start-up rhythm? Is your typing speed faster than 60 words per minute? Better yet-can you craft a delightful story with only 60 words? If so, maybe your next chapter in life begins here.
Our Familia is looking for someone who is both patient and eloquent to join our Customer Delight team. Someone who is passionate about fostering and spreading joy to a growing and vibrant comunidad; a community that thrives because we choose to listen and love well. We're searching for a shape-shifter of sorts; an expert in perspective taking to join us on this mission. If you aren't afraid to truly put yourself in someone else's shoes, please keep reading to see if you're the perfect Siete fit. About you:
What you will do:
- You're open, earnest, and compassionate.
- You've written more pen pal letters than Hermione wrote Harry and Ron (and some might say you're just as eloquent as Ms. Granger!).
- Witty with words; pensive and polite with pen and paper; crafting compositions is both a skill and a delight to you.
- "The extra mile" is a metric that you use for everything you do, and you go it every time.
- You take ownership of projects and make even the most routine tasks delightfully meaningful.
- When it comes to Scrabble, you have yet to meet your match. (And we don't have to tell you that 'OXYPHENBUTAZONE' is the highest ranking word-you already knew.)
- You can see yourself taking the time to write a sweet letter to a stranger, someone like the customer who wrote to us to complain about his late pizza order.
- Friends call you a N.A.G.G. (nimble, adaptable, generous, giving) but never a nag.
- Problem solving is fun and stimulating to you.
- You love being a part of a team, but making your own decisions and trusting your gut is your bread and butter.
- You are a self-starter who has a strong knack for detail.
- To you, a day of helping others is the best kind of day.
- In your free time, you enjoy seasonally reorganizing your shelves of books, essays, and miscellania in: alphabetical order, by color-coordination, or date. Just because "there's joy in the mundane."
- Provide pleasant, helpful, and informative communications to customers inquiring about product ingredients and availability, store locations and distribution, and general (and sometimes delightfully random) questions about the world, through email and other social media channels.
- Create meaningful connections with customers across a variety of communication platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, live chats, emails, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Work with cross functional teams to identify themes, monitor trends, understand our customer insights, and additional support as needed.
- Use your top notch organizational skills to handle and prioritize your daily workflow.
- Collaborate within a growing and multi-faceted team on shared goals.
- Work with Customer Delight Artisan's to create custom tailored boxes with love.
- Embody the Siete Juntos es Mejor culture.
- 2+ years previous customer service or equivalent experience.
- Experience in CPG industry or equivalent related experience is a plus.
- Exhibit exceptional writing, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Empathy for dietary restrictions and allergens.
Please fill out our culture questionnaire . There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.