Don't waste another second in a job where your talent is overlooked and underappreciated! Craft Connecticut has a great career opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a Shared Brand Sales Representative to grow the company's portfolio and identify new opportunities to increase market share while building and managing relationships with accounts.
The ideal candidate for this role should be self-motivated, high-energy, and eager to learn new things. If we just described you. Apply Now!!!! OBJECTIVE:
To manage growth in distribution and volume for assigned brands. Job Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the goodwill of the assigned brands.
- Successful sale, distribution, and placement of all products
- Conduct monthly control and review sessions with the management and breweries
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Ensure that product is listed on proper printed menus or cocktail lists
- Attend events, conduct promotions and samplings in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Execute monthly goals related to business activities as assigned
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned territory
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferred 1-2 yrs experience on sales route with beverage wholesale/distributor/supplier
- Knowledge of On and Off-Premise segments
- Good understanding of industry - news, developments, and general sales knowledge
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as needed
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection.
Craft Connecticut is a part of a family-run beer distributing company that supplies the highest quality beers across the northeastern United States. Owned and operated by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. As a result, we maintain a fine lineup of world-class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world-class people.
All candidates considered will be required to complete a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical exam